January 29, 2013 | By: Unknown

Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid

Wooooo....me again ~~
This few week busy for doing assignment so I don't have extra time to blogging , but now my assignment can process to the next step so I some time to take a break, coz still have some time before the died line for show the next step.

This time I'm trying to share some food again ~~ yeeha~~
I been there a few week before, but now only have time to write about it .

I went to Sunway Pyramid with my mummy and sister for shopping again ~~
We would to try some new restaurant that we never been before , and finally we went into Tony Roma's restaurant ^^ it is a western food restaurant , the style is more like America style. [i think so]

I not going to bla so much let's see the exterior.



this is the board that telling you some history.



And this is their special menu




This is main menu



We are order ceasar salad with crispy chicken and full slab of lamp rib .
They will serve you the bread and their special butter 1st , i really like the bread ,it very crispy.



This is the Caesar salad with the crispy chicken .



This is my favorite ~~LAMB ~~ the lamb is really soft , you no need to cut hard , you can just use your fork to have it. The side dish that we order is fries and the mash potato , the fries taste good , coz I like fries very much . The mash potato was so special , it have the taste of the sweetness of corn and the butter planta.



Close shoot



Their coca-cola damn huge ~~see !! it bigger than my face.



After the bill they will give you the warm tissue ,and they will open for you as well.



That all about the restaurant ~ see you ~~TaTa!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...