January 11, 2013 | By: Unknown

Water days

I was have a long time stop blog-ing coz I have to rush my assignment . But now , I already free ~~ coz now is my sem break !! Wohoo...... Hopefully my result will not too worst. Okay stop talking about result that make me nervous and scary. Yesterday I and my college friends went to I-city water park to release our stress (because we all are so stress before assessment, but now is enjoying our holiday)



I-city is at shah alam and the entrance fee for adult is rm35+rm10 deposit, and the locker is rm10+rm5 deposit so we are share the locker together but it just can fit 3 bag but if your bag is small then maybe can fit more.



After we all put the bag into the locker we start our games in water park there have 6 games include the kids water play park, and 1 more spa ~(sorry for no picture coz we don't have camera to take photo. All the photo is taking from internet )


This is the kid water park.



This is the 2 of the games



This is the artificial beach.



Hahaha this is my favorite games among all the games . It is very fun, but it have weight limit so diet before you plan to play this.



This is another view for this games .

At here I sincerely suggest you guy that plan to play in water park don't forgot to put on the sunscreen before you get to the park to avoid sunburn "DON'T FORGET YOUR FACE TOO" , because sunscreen will work better if you use it 20 minutes before you get sun bath. And remember to bring plastic bag to keep your wet cloth. If possible try to bring your hair & body shampoo and conditioner , coz the water in the park have a lot of chemical composition that make your skin and hair become SOOOO DRY!! And of course , remember to bring a tower and all your changing cloth and inner.



This is the photo that show my face before and after play in water park. My face become red radish (because i din't use any sunscreen )and my hair become so dry even I use conditioner after playing.

But anyway it's fun , and we all was enjoying all the games and we was so happy in yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...