January 6, 2013 | By: Unknown

I miss the day before yesterday

The day before yesterday is Saturday !!!
That day my mummy bring me and my sister went to Sunway Pyramid to shopping and get our new clothes for Chinese New Year !!! I really excited while waiting for the Chinese New Year !!"GONG XI FA CAI"!!! Wuuhooooo....

Even the CNY is still a long time to wait but that day I really enjoy and happy when we shopping together , but is still imperfect ,because my lovely brother is going to National Services. However we , still able to buy the baseball jacket uniform haha~(I will show the photo while I blogging about CNY 2013 , stay tuned !!)

Before that we are going to have our breakfast 1st. We are having the western food which is pasta for our great morning in Sunway Pyramid. My mummy order a Bolognese pasta and then my sister order a aglio olio seafood pasta. Me was order the baked cheeses seafood macaroni .

TATA!! That it!! It really yummy . I love it very much !!



We also order their fries with cheese topping . Their fries was fresh and you can see hoe they make the fries from the origin potatoes. And the final became this .



After finish our breakfast we went to many shop that we like to buy our CNY clothes. My mummy buy 2 cloths at Nichii . After that we go to Padini but we can't get any cloths that we like. After that ,we go to brand outlet , my mummy buy 2 basic tees ,and get 2 basic shirts .

After 3 hours , then mummy say she want to have some lunch , then we all went to the Asia corner and get some Korean food!!
We order a set with the kimbab & rabokki.
Kimbab is a traditional food from Korea. It is something like sushi roll , It wrap the vegetable and the rice with seaweed ,and then put some sauce(the sauce is depend to the shop). In that shop their kimbab look like this ~~ look nice rite , it taste well.....Emm~~~~



This is the rabokki ~ rabokki also is a very famous traditional food in Korea. You may saw it in many variety show . It is tobokki (rice cake) ,mix with vegetable , and ramen, sometimes it can be add on some meet also but it also depend to the shop. In the shop that I have in that day it look like this ~~ yummy rite !!! But it really spicy , you have prepare enough water when to try this .





this is another rabokki that I has been try before it also very nice , this robokki is added chicken. It at restaurant uncle jang . I try this on the last day of the year 2012. There the photos.
This is before the waiters cook for you .



And this is ready to eat !!



TATA!! That all I want to share ... Next blog , stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...