January 12, 2013 | By: Unknown

Plan B & Namoo @ Publika

Yesterday , I went to Publika to research about the western food restaurant , so I go to eat at there and see their interior design in detail .

I choose plan b as my client restaurant. The plan b restaurant have many outlet but the outlet at Publika is the most special. Their hanging the chair on a part of ceiling. They use the rope to hanging the chair , there is bulb hanging between the chair.


Just like this



The main entrance.



A part of their second floor second floor.



This is the part of the outdoor section entrance.


let's start eat



This is their menu. Look nice right??



Actually I have been there twice. Before yesterday, I have went with my best friend.
We order,cheeses turkey sandwich , fries and chocolate truffle torte.

This is quite nice.This sandwich is "heavy" if you eat by holding the sandwich .


And 1 of my friend was order the hot chocolate.

It look cute in a small cup and with the mashmellow on the top.

2nd times ,I went with my family yesterday.
In plan b we order a salad,


For me I doesn't like this salad much , because it is too sour for me , it include blue cheese inside. My sister like it so much.


a sandwich ,


It is a egg mayo sandwich .I like this , the crispy chip is not the common chip , it is make from sweet potato, yam, and potato.


And a desert also .


This is the chocolate truffle torte.i love this so much. Yummy yummy ^^

After plan b , we straight away to the Namoo restaurant (Korean desert restaurant).
The main entrance.



The interior, the second floor is close.






The outdoor section and entrance.



Start order......


their cute menu.

Have a hanger on the side.






We order a espresso ,


Kimchi fried rice. Before that , their kimchi fired rice is wrap in the egg like a roll omelet ,but now they changing to this.

This 1 super spicy men~~ damn it ,I eat 1 spoon and drink 3 times of my 100plus. If you really
Like spicy ,you may try this.

And a BIBI chicken rice burger (if I not mistaken, coz I can't remember well about the name,sorry).


There is a cute flag on the burger.

I quite like this.

The Namoo carrot cake and the sweet pumpkin cake have a high popularity ,but we was toooo full so can't have it, but I will try it with my family after my brother come back from national service.

I have to diet already. If not I will getting fatty fatty and fatty after keep on eating all this. See ya!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...