February 10, 2013 | By: Unknown

Happy Chinese New Year 2013

Woooo~~GONG XI FA CAI!!!! Happy Chinese New Year ~~
ANG PAU NA LAI (means give me the ang pau ) hehehe ~~



This year I had sent many message to my friends because I 've already have an IPad !!

I sent this snake

. ♨ ♨
. ♨♨
. ♨
. ♨
.          🌘🌑🌒🌙
.     🌘🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕
.  🌑🎯🌙🌕🌖🎯🌗
.🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
.🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌙
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒
.   🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗🌘
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖🌗
. 🌑🌒🌙🌙🌕
. 🌒🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌙🌙🌕🌖
. 🌙🌕🌖
. 🌕🌖
. 🌕
.
. 🎉Happy Year 🎉
. of the Snake!🐍

Coz this year is the year of snake~~~~siiiiiiiiiii

To match my new clothes , I've colour my nails in Blue and yellow colour~~



For celebrated CNY , my mummy prepare a lot of biscuit !!



Haha~~the day before yesterday is the 30th of the month (in Lunar calendar ) , following the traditional , we must have the reunion dinner ....
TaTa!! That is my family reunion dinner



Following with the chicken soup with some pork ball.



The steam chicken.



The steam fish .



The boiled pork.



And the vegetable . The taste is brilliant if you have it together with the meat.



And yesterday was the first day of CNY ~~
My outfit for my first day of CNY.



According my family "traditional" we have to pray at temple .
This is the temple that we've been there every CNY and Ching Ming(it is the day that we all have to pray our ancestors and keep their grave clean )



This is the temple.







My family!!!!! Pause for a moment .. Where am I ?
Ps: I'm the girl behind the camera ~~ hehe~~



Finally, wishing all my family and friend a prosperous lunar new year ~ healthy always, dream come true, lucky forever, happiness throughout the year ,earn and win lots of $$$$, get more and more ang pau!!!!GONG HEI FAT CHOI!!!!!!! Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...