October 7, 2012 | By: Unknown

OMG Nervous

Nervous......Nervous .......Nervous......
i super nervous in this 3 day ,i can't sleep well.and keep dreaming .
i ask tarot card , guanyin and all god that can ask . I hope that i will go well ~
you know why i'm super nervous like this?
It is because MY RESULT!!!!!
It still not coming yet ~wtf!!
It's already 2 week why still not coming out !! it just make my scare ,nervous and stress ~~
I can't relax and can't fully enjoying my sem break ~ALL YOUR FAULT!!
i really scared my b.con(building construction) can't get a good marks , and i worry my result can't achieve my own target, coz i had make mistakes in exam and the lecturer is quite strict so i scare my assignment can't get better mark so all that mix up make me more scare and nervous .
I really wish my result will not too bad and not too far from my target, i really really really wish it will not too bad o(>﹏<)o


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...