October 28, 2012 | By: Unknown

Fantastic Baby ~~ Wohoo~~

Anyeonhaseyo~~

ALL IS JUST LIKE A DREAM !!
If you follow my instagram and my facebook you will know well.
But if you din't , is okay coz i gotto say it now!!

Yesterday was the day i went to my 1st concert in my life ~ It was the BIG BANG CONCERT !
It was really awesome !! All the people around sang with they !! the music was loud and the atmosphere was crazy and HIGH HIGH !!!!

When Fantastic Baby come out the stadium were blast with the music ,and i can felt that my ear drum are almost explore~~

I saw TAEYANG ripped off his shirt !!(OMG ~~6 PACK)
Because of rain , the stage was slippery TAEYANG and TOP almost slipped (but taeyang already slipped )
And most of the audience were wet in the rain , but the atmosphere had not been cooling down especially SEUNGRI .

After Haru Haru we all wished TOP happy birthday by sing him a birthday song. He shyly replied "Thank You so much" to us.

At the end of the show , GD surprised us with extra encore song!! the ending pose by TOP was really catching my eye(he was so cute)

i were blue shirt with the word "check it out"
this is the ticket ^^

i brought this shirt for my sister ~it is official product not fake 
the detail will be upload soon ~
see ya^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...