October 24, 2012 | By: Unknown

A Suck Days Mix Up With Some Lucky

Haiz ~~
Don't you wondering why i'm write the title as " A Suck Days Mix With Some Lucky"??
Actually is quite funny but really make me feel troublesome ......

Today , i found a parking when i'm reach my college that near PJ new town (the parking place there is really limit if you been there before you will know) so , i feel lucky ,but bad thing happen when i go and pay for the parking ticket , i remember wrongly the time i off, so the money i pay for the time is not enough, when i already off i walk to my car faster cause i scared i get a "saman" ,but luckily the MBPJ police haven't get there.

After that , really suck things happen!! i went to 1 Utama to find something , i get into the parking and then i was get out from my car . Because of my car lock have some problem so using manual lock is better the lock all the door, so after i get out i lock my car manually , but suddenly i realise that i forgot to take my phone so i get back to take it. When i want to find my car key ............OMG!!! my car key is inside the car !!!!!!!

just like this ~~but this is not the actual photo coz i din take photo for it.
I was totally loss and panic~~i dunno what to do , i saw people car is pass me i just go and ask for help , even i know is useless but i have to thank to the guy that had help me . After that i ask for help with the security guard at there, the guard actually not really help me , he only find  he head and he take car of my car , and accompany me at the car park (because my bag, phone and car key is inside the car).

At the same time, the person really help me a lot is coming.... while the guard go and find he head , car stop in front of my car ,then i walk by and ask for help , she was lend me her phone to car my daddy to get the spare key for me. I was waiting for my daddy at the car park for almost 1 and the half hour finally my brother get the key for me ~~oh YES !! FINALLY !! i really thank all the people that help me today , luckily the world still have good people.
this is a little gift for the person who had been help me. Thank You !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...