September 14, 2012 | By: Unknown

Coffee or Tea

Busy....Busy...Busy....
Everyday Busy to do something until tired and need RELAX!! I do know many of my friend is tired for doing assignment , tired for prepare for UPSR, PMR & STPM exam , tired for study, tired for working ,and some of them tired for playing =_= .... after doing all those tiring thing some let's go"YAM CHA" . Erm ~i thing those of you know what it mean ,but i still got to explain to the else that not understand , it's mean go a place to have a tea and gossip together or chatting .

Honestly , I'm really like "YAM CHA" , because it no need to rush here, rush there or walk around ,  it just only need to sit all together and start gossip-ing~~ haha sometimes it may help you discovery some 'news' that happen in your society, other than that it really relax when chooses the rite place and with your best friend. For me , I'm not only "YAM CHA" with friend but my sister and brother also , we like to go and have a "chattime " at kepong.

                            
 here is chattime and coffee smoothie with pearl is my favorite <3

I'm not always been the same place if  "YAMCHA" with my friend ~
sometime of the time we go to have a starbuck coffee , and i'll order a cup of cappuccino. 

sometimes we go mcd , if went there most of us haven't taking our lunch , so that we can have a lunch at there and gathering with friend too. Quite good rite ^^
balabalaba....I'm lovin' it 

Don't though is ends , because we also went to a good place for "YAMCHA". The place is economic and maybe is only have in Malaysia (i think....) , it is a place that can really taste the indian food very well .Can you guess it ?? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TATATATA~~it is kedai makmak ,hahahaXD. It's really cheaper than all shop above , I'll always have my supper with my family at makmak . I like to drink the tea-o ice limau ~it is cool~~~ 

here the photo , it taste like ice lemon tea~~


Actually there still got many place that can "YAMCHA" with friend , but this is some of the usually place that i go with my friend .It really make me relax , you should try if you haven't being try . 
Finally, i hope my all friend that busy to finish their work can really take care their body, and wish them enjoy when they "YAMCHA" with others~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...