September 25, 2012 | By: Unknown

A Stress Rushing Assignment Week...

As my college friend ,they all know how stress is the last week goes. That is the 1st time that i stress till i cry(it's just a cry for a while) ,it is because i can't done my plan in AutoCAD and i rushing for my assignment because the dead line is coming and it's only left 2 more days. It's totally make me became crazy ,and make me SUPERRRRRR STRESS!! Finally i know how the "hell" look like >o<

In that week we need to render 6 pieces interior perspective and 1 exterior perspective.

this all 7 pieces perspective that i render (i know it not good enough i will try my best to let it be better)

Other than that ,we also need to make a model .If you are the one who had been follow my instagram you will get know how was my plan look like. This time we are doing the office design and i have been choose juice work as my client. We make 3 floor for this time because the office need a lot of space.

there is my 3 plan and i was calculated the length to make the wall for my model.

For me , to make a model i will start from the base of the building .

here is the base for the building including the 1st floor and 2nd floor.

Second , i make the column for the whole building .

  there is 63 column needed .

Then , i make all the the exterior wall and apply the window with pvc too.

 one is the back wall that haven't finish cutting the windows 
and one is the side wall with the done windows.

After that , i cut the base for 1st floor and 2nd floor that showing triple volume in the building and for the staircase.

this is one of the place that showing triple volume in my model.

Afterwards , I make the staircase for my model.

 this is the staircase from the ground floor to 1st floor.

this is the final from ground floor to the 2nd floor.

this is the emergency staircase.

this is one of the harder part of my model, curve staircase.

One of the part that i love in my model is the part that showing the triple volume .

Here is the photo.

And now let's have a look for the whole model that i make.

ground floor
1st floor
2nd floor
this is the exterior view
This is all the way ,how i done my model in the last 4 days before assessment . Although it's tired, hard, and stress but it's really feel good when i done all this ~in that week my eye become panda.


But , anyway it already past and now i'm enjoying my love sem break and i try to recover my energy and panda eye ,and ready to sprint for my next sem.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...