August 2, 2014 | By: Unknown

[SHORT POST] BEFORE RENEW !!

Hey hey !!
Me again~~
I'm going to write a short post today~~
Before this , I was missing for a few week, for who has been following my Instagram, then you will know where I had been~~


I went for a Europe trip for 28 days with my family !!!
So I have no time to renew my blog , but now I already got full rest and full charge of energy ~~ Now I was ready to came back !! I will first update my blog with the homemade macaroons recipe !! can u believe it i was 90% successful during my first try when making it !! and then 100% success in my third try!! WoW such a genius har ?? hahahaha just kidding !! I believe that many people can do better than me ~~

O rite ~~no more blerrrrr ~~ stay tune on my next blog update!! [wink]


My Favorite Lemon flavor <3 <3

2 comments:

Yuggie_bcm said...

Yummy !! Thank you Yukie XD I wanna XD

Unknown said...

@yvonne beh ~~ try make it la ~~i got post out the recipe~~ then see whether success or not ?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...